Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ABN-AMRO bank experience (contd.)

I tried to get my voice heard finally by sending an email to head ABN-AMRO cards. Yes, I got the response. The penalty was taken back. All the consequential charges were taken back. But, this should have been done by customer care persons itself. But I have now decided not to use this card untill they provide a drop box in my locality. ABN-AMRO still need to improve their customer care. They should also write clearly on website, that cheques should not be sent by post and should only be dropped in drop boxes.

1 comment:

Saurabh said...

Hi,
I am facing the same problems on my ABN Credit Card. Charges have been put on to me inspite of having made the payment on time.

Can you give me the email id of the head of ABN Credit cards.

Can you mail it at jindalsaurabh@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Saurabh