Saturday, March 17, 2007

ABN-AMRO card experience (contd.)

At last the next bill arrived on 16 March 2007. I was penalised and interest charged at 35% per annum. To my amazement, the cheque sent by me, was also debited to my bank account on 16th March 2007. I cannot digest that a cheque might have taken 20 days to reach Delhi from Kanpur and that to a post bag no. in GPO. It seems ABN-AMRO bank does it intentionally to charge penalty and interest. Upon calling the customer care, the reply from call center executive is, "You have to pay the amount in full." So, I will send the cheque again, and it will again get delayed and so on....

So, you are in vicious circle for no fault of yours. The bank inefficiency need to be paid by customers. Good business sense. I pray for all ABN-AMRO customers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really interesting stuff here. And then AMRO it's provides more benefits. Thanks for the insight! There is a lot of helpful information within those links.

credit